The current situation poses a major challenge for German and international manufacturers and dealers. But despite the current Corona pandemic, some 830 exhibitors have already registered for Paperworld 2021. They are keen to return next year from 30 January to 2 February, and are already looking forward to face-to-face meetings.
The impressive registration figures are proof that Paperworld is an important and valuable business platform for manufacturers, which is indispensable both for presenting their products and for making personal contact with customers. Especially after the restrictions imposed by Covid 19, meetings, exchanges with colleagues and partners and experiencing products first hand are all the more important and valuable - and Paperworld is the ideal platform for this.
"We are delighted that Paperworld was able to take place so successfully in January 2020 in a great atmosphere, and are currently planning the event for next year. In light of the current challenging economic background, the fact that we are receiving such a positive response is particularly encouraging. My team and I are doing all in our power to offer exhibitors and visitors a reliable platform for their international business in the coming year", says Michael Reichhold, Director of Paperworld.
Exhibitors already registered for Paperworld 2021 include:
In the office area
· Office supplies: HSM, Jakob Maul, Novus Dahle, Schneider writing instruments, Trodat
· Writing and drawing instruments: Adel, Dokumental, Erich Krause, Georg Linz, Möbius & Ruppert, Standardgraph
· Remanexpo: 3T Supplies, Apex / Static Control, Armor, Katun, Pedro Schöller Printservice
In the stationery area
· School supplies: Lycsac, Sportandem, Zipit
· Stationery products: Becker & Becker (graphics workshop), Caran d'Ache, Hallmark Cards, IG Design Group, KAWECO H&M gutberlet, Leuchtturm Group, Paper + Design, Rössler Papier, Zöllner-Wiethoff
· International Sourcing: Beifa Group (China), Bestar Wooden Industrial Corp. (Taiwan), D.H.A. Siamwalla (Thailand), Mungyo Kyojai (Korea), Soni Polymers (India)
Working from home rather than in the office, virtual meetings instead of face to face, or setting up an online shop: Numerous new approaches are currently being developed. "At a time like now, when we are unable to meet in person, the online exhibitor search at paperworld.messefrankfurt.com, for example, is a great tool for finding new business contacts. Similarly, setting up and enhancing online shops is now extremely important for the trade. Looking to the future, I am particularly looking forward to seeing you again at Paperworld 2021, because personal interaction, making new business contacts and experiencing products at first hand are essential for international trade - and trade fairs like Paperworld are indispensable here", says Michael Reichhold.
You will find all the information concerning Paperworld at: www.paperworld.messefrankfurt.com
Paperworld 2021 will take place from 30 January to 2 February.